10 April 2008

Hello!!!I'm caterina,do you remember me?
I'm italian girl,i came in finland.
Finland is beautiful!!!My favourite color is pink,
And i've got a little rabbit,she's name is Tea,she's very sweet.
I havent got brothers and sisters.
I love traving for europe !!!!!
Three years old i was going in Venice whit my haunts,
two years old i was going to my family in Switzerland.
One years old i'm going whit France, in a little city ,Briancon,
Last june i going to holland, in Asterdam,it was beautiful!!!!!
And in march i going whit my school in Finland.
Moi!moi!Finnish friend,i can't wait to see you again in Italy!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CATERINA !<3 HI I'M EMMI ! SORRY IF I WASN'T ANSWER TO YOUR MESSAGES :/ BUT I MISS YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS VERY MUCH ! :'( THANKS FOR VERY GOOD HOLIDAY !!<3

ARRIVEDERCI !<3

LOVE,EMMI ")