17 January 2008

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi finnish frinds!
We are Anna and Ledja we are 13 year old.
Ledja is tall, thin and she has long straight hair and she has brown eyes
She have 2 sisters Romina (18) and Elisa (10).
She play basketball and she like skating.
Anna is tall and not very thin.
She has not very long, dark blond hair and light blue eyes.
She has a dog and his name is Stella!
Her preferred group are Tokio Hotel particularly the singer Bill Kaulitz...
She loves the music and the dance...
She likes to have a good time him and to go to the concerts.
It makes competitive swimming.
Answer soon cannot wait to know you!

Hi talk to you soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I´m Anniina and I´m 13 years old. I´m from Finland. I´m tall and I have got black/brown hair and blue eyes. I have got two boy cats called Mozart & Batman. My favourite animal are cats and wolfes <3. My favourite move is : The Lord of the Rings. I have got little sister called Johanna (4 years) and little brother called Samuli (6 years), and mum and dad of course... :) My birthday is on 14th of february. I like music for exsample Ari Koivunen. He won the finlands idols. <3333333

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm Elsi and I'm 13 years old.I have got a little sister.Her name is Sanni(10).My mothers name is Päivi and my dads name is Kimmo.Ihave also a cat called Cindy.My hobby is skating.I also play the violin.